Compete in Olympic events. You must qualify in each event
to move onto the next. Hit the two run buttons to build up speed and use action
button to jump or throw. The events are:
- 100m Dash - Run as fast as possible.
- Long Jump - Run then choose angle of jump (45 is optimal).
- Javelin - Run then choose angle of throw (42-ish is optimal).
- 110m Hurdles - Run and time jump over hurdles.
- Hammer Throw - Man spins faster and faster time release of hammer and
angle of throw (45 is optimal).
- High Jump - Man runs to bar. Use Action button to start jump and keep
pressing to reduce angle of climb (you start going straight up at 90 degrees
if you tap the button once). Hit the Run buttons while in air to climb